Welcome to the IKSF Website
The "India Kuo Shu Federation" (IKSF) working title 'the Federation' would like to extend a warm welcome to all Clubs and Federations, practicing the Chinese Martial Arts in India.
'The “Federation”was set up in accordance with the The World Kuo Shu Federation's guidelines in 2012 and was granted Sports Federation Recognized Governing Body. Currently we have 20 State Associations and 36 Clubs in membership.
Aims & Objectives
The aims and objectives of 'the Federation' are very simple, they are to:
- To promote the study and safe practice of Chinese Martial Arts and regulate as far as possible, the ever-growing numbers of clubs and organizations claiming to teach Chinese Martial Arts.
- Act as an advisory body on all matters appertaining to the practice of the Chinese Martial Arts, through liaison with statutory and voluntary bodies, news media and other relevant parties.
- Affiliate to, assist, co-operate with the support Club and State organizations having objectives approved by Provide the Members Council.
- Members with such services and support as may be available through their membership.
- Provide members with such services and support as may be available through their membership.
Benefits of Membership
As a member of a Sports Council recognized Governing Body, you will have easier access to Local Authority Sports Centre facilities.
- Access to Governing Body Coach Education Programme - coaching manuals and supporting documentation.
- Access to courses - seminars by National and internationally recognized masters/authorities.
- Opportunity to be part of the policy making body or policy decision process.
- Opportunity to develop inter club, inter style relationships.
- Free advertising for your Association/clubs or events on the IKSF web site.
- Entry to Governing Body National Championships and chance of selection to National Team to represent the India at Asia and World Championships. (Kuo Shu, Modern Wushu, Kung Fu,Taolu and Full Contact Leitai events).